Philips Air Purifier 2000i, Wifi Enabled, True HEPA, Reduces Allergens
Philips Air Purifier 2000i, Connected and App Enabled, True HEPA, Reduces Allergens, Pollen, Dust Mites, Mold, Pet Dander, Gases and Odors, For Large Rooms.
For Large Room - Wifi enabled The Philips Air Purifier Series 2000 with True Hepa filter, and Intelligent Purification System, automatically monitors, reacts and purifies the air – then gives real-time air quality feedback via the numerical display and color ring.
The unique AeraSense technology has been benchmarked against professional sensors to ensure it senses even the slightest change in indoor air conditions and then automatically turns the fan speed up or down.
Its 3 filters capture 99.97% of airborne allergens that pass through the filter, such as: pollen, dust, dust mites, pet dander, smoke, mold, odors, and gases. The Series 2000 is ideal for medium to large rooms like a living room or kitchen.
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- True Hepa Air Purifier reduces allergens, pollen, pet dander, house dust mites, gases, and odors and captures up to 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filter
- Professional-grade air quality sensor detects even the slightest change in indoor air quality and auto-adjusts the fan speed to maintain clean air
- Active Carbon filter with real carbon particles absorbs odors, gases, and VOCs that pass through it
- 5 purification settings including an extra-sensitive Allergen mode, and high speed Bacteria and Virus mode. Ideal for medium to large rooms
- Smart air purifier with Air Matters app, Wifi and 4G LTE enabled, to control your purifier anytime, from anywhere
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 16.2 x 24.1 inches
- Item Weight: 20.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 20.2 pounds
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Item model number: AC2889/41