Ledger Nano S Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet For Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin
Ledger Nano S is a Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Altcoins hardware wallet, based on robust safety features for storing cryptographic assets and securing digital payments. It connects to any computer (USB) and embeds a secure OLED display to double-check and confirm each transaction with a single tap on its side buttons.
- Check and confirm transactions on the display and confirm with using the physical buttons (anti-malware second factor)
- Your confidential data is never exposed: it is secured inside a strongly isolated environment locked by a PIN code
- Use companion apps such as cryptocurrencies wallets, and also FIDO U2F, GPG, SSH or build your own applications
- Ledger Nano S supports the FIDO Universal Second Factor authentication standard on Google, Dropbox, GitHub or Dashlane
- Your accounts are backed up on a recovery sheet. Easy restoration on any Ledger device or compatible wallets (BIP39/BIP44)
Your private key giving access to your coins is never exposed. It is protected within a secure chip locked by a PIN code, the same chip as the one used for passports and credit cards.
The Ledger Nano S supports over 25 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Altcoins, allowing you to manage multiple assets with the same hardware wallet.
The device is controlled by only 2 buttons, and all actions can be verified on its screen. And the Ledger companion apps enable you to easily manage your crypto transactions.
Back up and restore
Your crypto assets stay secure even if you lose your Ledger Nano S: your 24 key words are backed up on a recovery sheet, and your account(s) can easily be restored on any Ledger device.
Protect your crypto assets with the most popular hardware wallet in the market. Easy to use, All your assets on one device.
Screen Size: 50 millimeters
Operating System: Windows 7+, Mac OS X 10.8+
Product Dimensions: 0.7 x 0.3 x 3.9 inches
Processor Count: 2
Avarage Price For Brand New: $70 USD